Big Data Services For Small Businesses with Big Goals
- Data Warehouse Creation and Implementation – Move QuickBooks, Excel, SQL and other ODBC compliant data into one MS Access or MS SQL database. Create views, export, modify and import data to and from QuickBooks.
- Custom Reports – With the data warehouse in place, create any report, using virtually any data source(s).
- Custom Applications – Move information out of the data warehouse for modifications and import it back into the data warehouse or into QuickBooks.
- Custom Data Dashboards and Visualizations – Bring meaningful data and actionable intelligence into the hands of the entire enterprise with dashboards and data visualizations. VIEW EXAMPLE
- Back Office Best Practice Consulting – Timely, accurate and useful data requires that your transaction processing, bookkeeping, accounting and management information systems are as efficient as they can be. The goal is having the right person perform a predetermined task using the most efficient tools.
- Accounting Software Selection – Every business owner usually struggles with selecting the right software. Quite often they overpay and grow frustrated with the results. Understand how to select desktop or cloud based solutions and the critical features the software needs to have for individual company requirements.
- Data Conversion – Move lists and transaction history details from one database to another and auditing the results. This includes accounting software or any other ODBC compliant data.
- Accounting System Conversions – Includes Back Office Practice Consulting, Accounting Software Selection and Data Conversion.
- Microsoft Access Training – MS Access, often called “Excel on Steroids”, is the most popular database software in the world and is included in most versions of MS Office.
- Tableau Data Visualization Training – Tableau is the current standard for data visualizations. VIEW EXAMPLE
BIG DATA TESTIMONIAL
BIG DATA TESTIMONIAL
* All company names, software titles, products and services listed on this page (Microsoft Access, Intuit Quickbooks, Excel, Tableau, etc) are all copyright, registered and/or trademarked by their respective companies.